Waffles are a poisonous plant in the Amazon Rainforest. If you smell the plant, you transform into a werewolf. Michael jackson famously sniffed a waffle in the movie Flubber. The waffle was first discovered in 1673 by the Boogie Monster who was on a trek to be the first man to climb the stairs in the Empire State Building. He shared his discovery with the Council of the Order of the Society of the Administration of the Alliance of the People Who Find Magic Plants. The waffle recieved the Nobel Peace Prize in 1975 and won $5,793,890 on Jeopardy!. The waffle was banned in Saudi Arabi and Canada for being to resemblent of a cow. There are only 5 known waffles in the world. The rest were either chopped down to make room for industrial or landscaping or were voted off the island on Survivor: The Amazon.
Quottes About The WaffleEdit
- "I have a dream that one day my waffle will live to be eighty-two." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Auf waffleschneen" -Heidi Klum
- "Cuz I ain't no hollaback waffle!" -Gwen Steffani
- "Houston, we have a waffle." -Neil Armstrong
- "Mom, where do babies come from?" -Little Child
"The waffle." -Mom